Table Top Hemming Systems
Table top technology is based on an automatic system, which includes a set of electro-mechanic elements that make up the hemming machine. They system is valid both for steel and aluminum parts.
Generally speaking, table-top hemming technology offers a better product quality, with a lower space requirement and a reduced cycle time.
The main characteristics of INGEMAT’s patented table-top system are the following:
- The equipment is designed with a fix bed and a number of moving gates, providing a better adjustment to the part’s geometry
- The blades are oriented in the direction of the flange: this configuration provides a better hemming result in terms of quality and durability
- Lower down-holding effort: it offers a longer durability to the equipment and its components
- Standard 2 step and 3 step hemming processes, that enable us to work with parts with flange angles up to around 110º and up to around 145º respectively
- Logo hemmer: in its continuous search to develop new products that satisfy the needs of its customers, INGEMAT has recently patented and launched a small, tailor made device ready to perform automatic local hemmings, being the hemming of logos one of its main applications
In any case, the design of the hemming machine is always open to the specific requirements of the customer.
More than 600 hemming systems supplied to over 30 vehicle manufacturers globally stand for the quality of this product 100% developed by INGEMAT.